GREVE!!!!

Escola Estadual Alm. Newton Braga de Faria
Comunicado
A escola está em greve, por tempo indeterminado, a parti do dia 03/05/2011 (terça-feira).


sábado, 26 de março de 2011

Para segunda!

A professora passou um texto para traduzir.. para entregar segunda-feira. O texto é da pagina 12 do livro.
Texto:

Hello and welcome to my diary!

Here you can read about my friends and me, and I hope you like the stories of my life.

Some facts about me and my family: I'm Simone, I'm 14 (Life begins at fourteen! I love to be a teenager!) and I'm from Argentina. My father works for a multinational company and we now live in Rio de Janeiro. I don't have any brothers or sisters, and maybe that's why I like writing and drawing so much! This way I can always talk to other people through my stories and pictures.

About my friends: I go to an international school and I have friends from all over the world! I like everybody from school, especially Clare and Sayumi. The boys are also okay. Adão is a little strange but I think I know what his problem is - he's shy and lonely.

About my house: I live in a gated community in Barra da Tijuca, a nice neighborhood in Rio. There's always something interesting happening in our community. Last night, for example, there was an Australian Party here. Some people dressed up as koalas and kangaroos. My mother dressed up as Nicole Kidman and I 'was' Kylie Minogue. We had a big barbecue, listened to old Australian stories and played with boomerangs. It was fun!

Some final words:I can't walk and some people think I can't do anything because I'm in a wheelchair, but they are so-ooo wrong! I can do lots of things, and I have many stories to tell!

Welcome to my diary!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

:a   :b   :c   :d   :e   :f   :g   :h   :i   :j   :k   :l   :m   :n   :o   :p   :q   :r   :s   :t